Monday, January 12, 2015

Nine months down, nine to go!!

So this week was crazy!!! 
After Hermana Fairchild left I was in a trio from Monday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon with Hna Blackburn and her companion. We were in their area on Monday and Tuesday morning and then came to my area and boy was that an adventure! 
 
So because Hna Fairchild was injured, I only had 5 full days to get to know my area. So you could say I was completely lost. We struggled through that day and then I found out that Hna Fairchild's foot is fractured! She has to stay in Chiclayo and my new companion would be here the next day. I was sad and worried about it all, first of all cuz she is hurt and second because I didn't know the area to save my life! Then my comp got here the next day.
 
So my new comp is Hna Brogan. She is from Cali and the same group as Hna Fairchild so I'm finishing her training too haha. She is such a humble and spiritual person and I know when I get done with this companionship, I will be a stronger person spiritually! 
 
I don't have a lot of time this week cuz the internet has been crazy but I love you all sooo much!!! Have an amazing week! Oh and about the pics haha everyone does this when they hit half way so I thought I probably should haha
 Les amo!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment