Monday, July 14, 2014

Trials Bring Blessings

Familia!

I absolutely loved hearing about your 4th! It was really tough to hear about how hard it was for mommy but I'm glad that everything went well! I hope that Kaitlyn and daddy are better! I hate not being there to help!



I am sooooo proud of Kendra!!! I don't even have to be home watching her to bawl! Your pics did the trick! Kagun is a stud! He's gonna be a track/XC star in high school!!



I'm so happy to hear about Landon! I love that kid!



This week has been alright. We have good days and we have really blah days. Hermana Meneses drives me crazy sometimes. She is super peppy and she has a lot of ideas and she has her ways and doesn't like to drop them lol. This is definitely a hard one for me!



Today though we had an awesome pday! We went to the area of Hermana Waite and it was super green!!!!! I have missed the color green soooo much! We went to a super old big church and took lots of pictures. then we went to a river with a way sketchy bridge over it. It was such a great get away! I have tons of pics to send to you all but when I tried to get them onto the computer to send them they all were lost! I don't know how to get them back. I'm really struggling haha I'll try to get them to you all next week! Help me pray I can find them.


I love you all soooooo very much! You have no idea how much closer I feel to all of you since I've been out here! I don't ever want to leave when I get home! I'll just live at home for the rest of my life haha. No but honestly, I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I hope and pray every day that you feel my love and that you are happy. That's all I want. For my family and friends to be happy and healthy and safe.

I'm off for this week but I'll talk to ya next Lunes! Love you all

Con mucho amor, Hermana Favero

No comments:

Post a Comment