Monday, July 7, 2014

ER and Pizza Hut!!

Emergency room... Well...I got sick again! It really wasn't as bad as it looks. The night before this pic, I couldn't sleep. I was up until like 4 puking 5 times! The morning after I was so tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open at breakfast. So we went back to our room and I slept. While I was sleeping, Hermana Meneses called Hermana Norton, our sister leader, and told her what was wrong. She got a hold of our zone leaders, they got a hold of the assistants and I had to go to the clinic/emergency room. There, I had to give samples of blood and poo (sorry it's gross :P) and then I got an IV for my medicine. All of my tests came back normal and the rest of the day I was fine. It's crazy how much more people fuss over you here in the mission. If I was sick like that at home, I would just wait it out! :P

Pizza Hut... This week we had the chance to meet our new president! He and his wife are sooo cool! We got to hear all about their family (in Spanish) and I understood every word! It really helps to hear the words come from a North American who only knows a little more than I do! Hermana Williams (the President's wife) doesn't know any! Only like De donde es and a few words here and there. I can't wait to be able to work with them more! Super fun, cool people! At the end of our meeting, we got pizza hut! I was extremely happy!!!

My package!!!!!! I finally got my package! Actually, it got here to Chiclayo in June but the mission office didn't let me know. From now on, I'm just gonna have to call and ask. I'm soooooo grateful to you all!!!! I really needed that boost and all of this stuff will help me soooo much! Mommy, I'm working on your letter. It might take me a while cuz I really don't have much time to write but I'll get it to you! I promise!!!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!

PDAY!! Here was my lunch today! We got really yummy ice cream after!

And here is one of the many little spots that people set up in the side streets in the center of Chiclayo. Everything is hand made and super stinkin cool! I got Kagun and Daddy some stuff for their birthdays . I'll be sending them out in the next couple of weeks.

I hope everytning is amazing at home and I hope you all know that I love you soooooo much! Have an awesome week!!!

Les Amo Mucho!!!!!

ER, she doesn't look too sick to me!

Pizza Hut after meeting the new mission president and his wife

She finally got her package!!!!!

A little bit of US in Peru

Pday lunch

street market

No comments:

Post a Comment