Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mission President Blessings

Familia!

Gosh I don't even know where to begin. This week was a lot better!

Last week when I was emailing you back and forth, I was really having a hard time. I really didn't believe I belonged here at this time. I still feel like I should have prepared a little better spiritually and emotionally before I came, like maybe go to school and become a little more independant, but I'm here and it's really weighing on me hard. It scares me sometimes because a lot of the time, I don't feel the Spirit in the lessons like I should and when something really happy happens, I don't feel the happiness like I know I should. Last week all of this just blew up inside of me. I decided to come home. I thought it was the right thing for me to do. I was going to do it and I was okay with it. The choice was made. Then, we had interviews with the mission president and his wife. First, I talked to Sister Williams and she was somewhat on my page about it all. She just told me to talk to the pres about it because he has the keys to handle things like that. When I finally got in with Pres Williams, I just spilled everything. I told him about my thoughts before my mission, my thoughts through out these past few months and that I felt like it was best for me to just go home. He just sat and listened to me, when I was done, he layed it all on me. He was so prophetic and hard with his words. He told me that I just have to walk this alone and I just have to figure it out on my own. He told me that he has been going through the exact same things I have and that he had been praying for this moment we were having. We talked for a long time, crying and sharing thoughts together and I felt so spiritually uplifted its insane. I am seriously so blessed to have him as my mission president!

Mommy thank you so much for being there for me! I dont know what I would do without email!!!! You still help me so much even though we are thousands of miles away from each other!

Now for this week!

We finally had another baptism! Anthony is 9 years old and his family was inactive. We rescued his parents and baptized him! The day of his baptism, he got super sick and was way late to the ceremony. When he finally got there, he went in to change and puked a ton more! We felt soooo bad because he was sooooo excited about this day! He told his grandma that he wants to be a missionary some day and that he is so ready to be baptized. When we finally got him into the font and baptized, he was smiling from ear to ear!

Also, I went on splits with our sister leader this week. I went to her area, which is so much prettier than ours is haha, and I got to talk in English the whole day! That was such a blessing!

I just want to thank you all so much for all of your prayers and support! I love you all soooo much!!! I will email again next week about all of the pics and emails.

Les amo!!!!!!!


Hermana Favero with her sister leader

Anthony and his parents

Anthony's family

Hermana Favero and her companion with Anthony


 

No comments:

Post a Comment