Monday, August 25, 2014

Mountains To Cimb

Wow this week was a huge roller coaster! 

We haven't been having very good numbers lately and we were walking down the street and found Hno Hubert (The man we baptized when Hna Torres was still here) completely wasted. He was very respectful with us and I was very grateful for that but it still scared me. I have never been in a situation like that! (besides when I got kissed by a drunk guy that one time :P) He kept telling us that his life has been destroyed. We decided to take him to Hno Lopez`s house and then we went to get him food because we had a feeling that he hadn't eaten lunch. When we walked away, I couldn't hold back the tears. Hno Hubert is completely alone here. His girlfriend completely separated herself from him and he has no communication with his kids. We are his only family here and we can't see him every day. We fasted for him yesterday and we are praying everyday that he gets back to the good ole Hubert he was right before and after his baptism. He is such an amazing man and could bring such great blessings to the ward here. All we can do is pray and work with him to get him back to the path. 
  
Other than that I'm doing alright here. We found another golden family last night and I know that in the near future they will all be baptized hehe.
  
I hope everything is going fantasticly at home! I miss you all like none other but I know that here is where I'm supposed to be right now. Ugh I have so much to tell but no time to tell it. I will try to write as much as I can in letters and in my journal to share with you all! 
              I love you all soooo much and I hope that you all have an amazing week! 
                                               Les amo mucho! Hermana Favero  


Hermana Favero taught her zone leaders and a family how to make arapas

Zone leaders enjoying their arapas

art on the street

more art

Dyed Hermana Meneses hair


Hermana Favero with Samantha

  

No comments:

Post a Comment