Monday, October 13, 2014

Conference



Hi mommy!!!!!! I was able to have the amazing opportunity to watch conference this last weekend and this was one of my favorite parts and I had a feeling I should share it with you. I know you watched but why not haha
 
L Tom Perry-
We must carefully continue to evaluate our performance as parents. The most powerful teaching a child will ever receive will come from concerned and righteous fathers and mothers. Let us first look at the role of the mother. Listen to this quote from President Gordon B. Hinckley:
“Women who make a house a home make a far greater contribution to society than those who command large armies or stand at the head of impressive corporations. Who can put a price tag on the influence a mother has on her children, a grandmother on her posterity, or aunts and sisters on their extended family?
“We cannot begin to measure or calculate the influence of women who, in their own ways, build stable family life and nurture for everlasting good the generations of the future. The decisions made by the women of this generation will be eternal in their consequences. May I suggest that the mothers of today have no greater opportunity and no more serious challenge than to do all they can to strengthen the [home]” 


I hope your week was amazing and I just want you to know that I have decided that I want you and daddy to come and get me when I'm done with my mission! Haha That would be the best!!! 
 
Anywhoo!!! That  is completely amazing What Drew`s mom told daddy!!! Do you know who told him!??  I'm so happy that these tender mercies keep coming up!!! I love it!!!! Any way I don't have any pics this week but I should have some next time! I love you soooooo much and I hope you have an amazing week!!!! 
  
Stay close to the spirit and study the talks from conference! Study them hard because they are the scriptures of this time for us right now! I know that our leaders are called of God and that they tell us exactely what we need to hear in this time of age. I love you and I'll talk to you next week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment