Monday, October 27, 2014

Good week!

This week was pretty good!!! 

First of all, the first counselor of the area presidency, Elder Waddell, came to speak with us! Yeah a 70 came to talk with us! He was super cool! He talks like a Latino! I felt the spirit soooo strong and learned soooo much!! I'll just have to read you my journal when I get home about it. 

Then we have a new family we are teaching! The Suarez family, has a potential wedding, 2 potential rescues and 2 potential baptisms! We are so happy to be teaching them because for the longest time, they didn't want to go back to church at all!  We went over there and had one lesson with them and that night they went to a church activity that we had with all of their daughters and they went to church the next day!!! I'm finally seeing some great things in this area! 

Well I'm out of time this week but I love you soooooo  much and I want you to remember how much you mean to me!!!! Never forget how much God loves you too!!!! Until next week!!! 


with Elder Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment