Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hermana Favero's 4th email.  She was having trouble with her computer today and was only able to send this one email and one picture out this week.  For those of you who she hasn't written back, she is sorry and she will get to it as soon as she can.  Please keep the emails coming though!  She loves you all!


My Family,

I hope all is well with you this week.  My week has been so crazy.  My days are like roller coasters! I have great times where I am having so much fun and then I have those times when I am so depressed and frustrated all at the same time.  Keep the prayers comin!

I'm so glad Kagun has the opportunity to have daddy as a coach! He is going to love it!

I'm so glad we decided to do a blog! I have had so many people email me and tell me that they have seen it.  Meagan Bosch and Josie Hess have emailed me which made me super happy!  I can't wait to be able to look back on my blog and see how far I will have come!  And even though I'm thousands of miles away, I'm still being a missionary to those in the states!

Ricky told me about Lane too!  That is so amazing!  He will be such an awesome missionary! Everyone will love him!

I can't wait to hear stories anout the Adams' visit!  You all will have such an awesome experience with them in such a spiritual and sacred place.  I wish I could be there to show them around Temple Square and share my testimony!  I'll be there in spirit!

I have never been so spiritually strong and so mentaly weak all ath the same time in my life! The language is so hard but because I'm struggling so much, I am so focused on praying all the time and searching the scriptures for inspirtation.  Keep the prayers coming cuz I NEED THEM!

The temple here is so amazing!  It's very small but because of the smaller space, the spirit is so dense! After the temple , we all get to go shopping and across the street from the temple, is a temple store!  It's like a mini Deseret Book!  That's where I got the ties and I also ordered scripture cases for my Spanish set with my name and mission on it for like $15!  I'm gonna get gifts for everyone there so send me a list of things everyone wants and I'll try to find it!

So the food here is amazing!  It has taken some getting used to but it is soo good!  We can't eat anything outside of the CCM unless it is packaged and I can't take pictures in the caffeteria so I'll just have to make sure I send pictures of the food as soon as I get out into the field.

So Easter wasn't all that great.  We really didn't do much.  We did, however, watch some devotionals from Provo with apostles.  That was way neat!  I took lots of notes!  I'm so glad you all were able to spend time with family.  Family is so important!  I've always known that but now that I'm away, I know it so much more!

So about my hair...I've decided to go natural most of the time.  I really don't have that much time in the morning to do it so I just put hairspray in it and let it do what it wants.  It is sooo humid here!  About 75% humidity! Chiclayo is more like 90%! Crazy! I love it!

Okay I don't want to freak you all out but just Saturday night we had a mini earthquake!  It was the coolest thing ever! For like 2 seconds it was like someone was running around outside out room and then it stopped.  I didn't really think much of it but then like 2 seconds later, it came back harder.  This time it felt like Kagun came and started shaking my bed!  So crazy!  My first earthquake experience!  All the Latina Hermanas freaked out but I was on cloud nine.

Grandma with an ipad would be so awesome!  Well I'm all out of stories this week!  Keep telling me about the fun things that happen at home!  It keeps me going!  I love youall sooo much!  Stay happy and positive about life and remember that god loves you all!

Love always

Hna Favero
street in Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment