Monday, September 15, 2014

Fishing!!

Hermana Favero spent her computer time chatting with her family today so we didn't get a very long email.  She mentioned to me, while we were chatting, that she doesn't think she will be transferred but if she is it will be next Tuesday.  She also mentioned she was happy to get out of her area for the day and go to the beach.  She was getting a little stir crazy and she has always loved the beach.  Here is her email:

This pday we went FISHING!!!! Super fun! We went to the beach and fished off the pier!!! I don't have a lot to write about this week but I am doing really good and I am making tons of great memories!!! I hope all is well with you guys! I want to hear from everyone!!! I love you all so much! I hope you have an amazing week!!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, love the pictures too! So glad you have this blog to keep up with how things are going! Praying the Lord blesses you♥

      Delete