Monday, September 29, 2014

Oh the joys of adjusting to a foreign country.

Ok so I left my paper with all that I wanted to write to you in my apartment but I want to introduce you to my "daughter" haha. This is Hna Rochette and she is from Idaho. She doesn't know very much Spanish yet, just like I was when I started but she is awesome! We have been working super hard and I am extremely happy!!!! I really needed this change and I needed to have this challenge in my life at this time. I am forced to talk and I'm forced to know the lessons so I am feeling the Spirit work through me so strongly! I'm sooooo grateful for this experience!

I'm super happy that Kagun got his Arrow of Light!!!!!! I'm super proud of him!!!!!And the band!!!! I can't believe they got first on their first comp!!!!! I'm sooo happy for them! And Kendra was down there with the drum majors!!!! AHHH so much is happening and I'm here haha but it's alright I'm fine with it. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I'm sorry I don't have my paper to write a longer email but I promise that I'll get it to you next week! Here are some pics of me at the big Chiclayo sign and one of DR Pepper which was the first time I'd seen it in Peru haha and then the weird thing going on with my face, don't worry :P 

I've got some sort of allergy but the doctor didn't tell me what it is. All he did was give me creams and antibiotics. I've got bug bites all over my bottom and legs too. I've had all this for more than a month now. Its getting better slowly but its annoying. 

Hermana Favero and her companion Hermana Rochette.  This picture was taken after she went to the doctor for her problem with her face, looks a lot better.



Peru has been kinda rough on her.

Watermelon on the shelf! haha







No comments:

Post a Comment