Monday, December 8, 2014

"He is the Gift"

Familia!
 We have been doing a really special thing for this month called "El es la Dádiva" or  "He is the Gift". I don't know if you have seen the video but its amazing!  When we contact through this month we only use little cards with the info on it about the video and then on Mondays we have to report a bunch of stuff about it to the church. http://www.mormon.org/christmas?cid=HPFR112814529

So we found out this week that we won't be able to Skype or call on Christmas Eve only on Christmas day and I'm not sure if there will be an internet place open on that day so we might just have to call. Also our p day that week won't be on it will be on Christmas day. I hope we can get it all figured out. I will be calling like three days before to let you know what time and how we will be doing everything. Sorry for the change. 

So this week was very interesting. We have had men after us like there's no tomorrow!!!!! The other day, we were going to an appointment and this guy in his moto started being like all the other Latinos here whistling and stuff and so we were kinda just ignoring it like normal haha but then the appointment fell through so we started walking back the same way we came and he came up to us!!! He started to tell us that he would love to get to know us and take us out sometime haha I'm very glad I can speak Spanish so I could explain that as missionaries we don't go out like normal "chicas" haha he was wanting to get our number and stuff and wow he was persistent haha so the reference(phone number) is gonna go to different missionaries haha that same day there were like three other instances when stuff like that happened it was insane! haha 
so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die from being bitten by bugs! Just to let you all know haha

so about the pics... so the ones of our district were from today. We were supposed to go fishing again but we were told that we couldn't so we decided to make the pudding that grandma sent me and play cards. I taught everyone how to play silent uno!!! it was a blast! Then the tree is in our pension home and it's making me really trunky!!! Trunky (for those of you who don't know) means the urge to be home and doing stuff with family and stuff like that haha 
 the one of my notebook was just my notes for a little lesson i had to give for a ward mission night haha it was on esperanza (hope) 
Then the food is my favorite meal here it's just green noodles in English haha its soooo good!!!! I've got the recipe to be able to teach you all when I get home! Then the ones of the hands and paint... we painted our pension dining room haha and all of us missionaries in the district put our hands on the wall haha. It was soooo much fun!!! 

Well I'm out of time this week but I love you allll soooooo much and I hope you all know that you are always in my prayers!!! Have a great week!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment