Monday, December 15, 2014

Finally a transfer!

So this week was very interesting! 

So first of all we had our Multi Zona for Christmas and we got to do skits!! It was sooo cool also we got to share with all of the other missionaries as a big group the Christmas traditions of the US. Then we sang our "canción típica de los Estados Unidos! It was the best!!! I'll have our pensionista send the videos to you Mommy! 

Also I got my package today!!!! I'm sooo extremely grateful for all of you and your love!!! I really couldn't stop bawling reading all of your letters!!! I love you all soooo much!! I'll get letters back to you all as soon as possible!  

So  we knew that there were transfers coming up so we had been anxious all week!! We didn't feel like I would be leaving quite yet. I had a really strong feeling that I was just gonna stay one more transfer and then have a change. Last night our district leader called us and told us the good/bad news. I will be leaving La Victoria tomorrow. I say bad because i have really learned to love these people here and I really wanted to be able to be here for Christmas and with my Hija but I also say good because I think I have become a little too comfortable here. I've been here my whole mission and I know now that I really do need a change and  Hermana Rochette needs to learn more than I can give her. I have learned soo much from this area and from having more than one companion before training. She deserves it! 

Another thing that has been exciting is that my really good friend is going home today! She is Hermana Fuller and has been our sister leader for the past three transfers! I have come to really love her and I will miss her a lot but she is finished here and I'm sooo happy and excited to hear about her life after the mission!!! It'll be cool to hear her stories!!! 

Anywhoo!!! I love you all to the moon and back and I hope you have an amazing week!!! I promise I will write more next week! I'll have a lot to tell!!!! Whole new adventure to start! Quédense mucho!  Les amo!!!

She said everything in the package was in perfect condition! The chocolate didn't even melt! 

Picture of her Grandpa.  Her sisters did such a great job decorating her box. 


She will miss Hermana Rochette!




No comments:

Post a Comment