Monday, June 23, 2014

"Bump in the road"

Mi Familia!

 

So... I still haven't gotten my package. But I know that it will either come to me or go back to you.

I am so excited for Jenna! She will be such an amazing missionary! Im so glad you all are able to spend so much time with her!

Mommy, I am so extremely proud of you! you are such an example to me! Thank you for being you!

Wow tell Jared I said he is a nerd haha Gosh I hope he goes on a mission lol

I'm so excited to see Kendras musical! I'm sure she is doing absolutely amazing in it!

So I totally want to do the discoverthebook thing! I'll send you a pic next week and you guys can put it on my Fbook and insta!

So... for this week... WOW! This week was tough! Hermana Torres and I will no longer be companions as of this Wednesday...

When it came time for transfers last week we thought that we were safe because I'm still in my training, but our elders found us after the meeting and told us that we were needed at the mission office. They told us that we would be gaining a new companion. We were both freaking out inside! Our room was a mess and it is super duper small. We weren't told anything beforehand.

When we got to the chapel we found our new companion and then Pres Risso took Hermana Torres into his office. When she came back out she was bawling! My stomach dropped. When she finally told me what happened, she said that there are problems with her visa and they are going to have to change her mission. We didn't know where or when just that its not in Peru. Five missionaries in the Chiclayo mission, and 180 in Peru from Central America have to change their missions.

We found out on Friday that she will be going to Ecuador on Wednesday. I am extremely sad! Ella es mi mama de mi mision! Well I guess I'm starting yet another huge bump in the road of my mission. There are days (lots this week) where all I want to do is quit and go home. Yesterday was one of those days. But I remember what Pres Orgill said to me before I left. Even though I'm thousands of miles away, he still helps me feel better! Tell him thank you and that he should email me!

Any whoo I'm off for this week I hope you all have an amazing week! I love you sooooooooooo much!

Con amor, Hermana Favero

No comments:

Post a Comment